Being stand personell requires an Exhibitor Pass. This makes it say UTSTILLER (Exhibitor) on the badge. This article explains how you register for pass.
Looking for a way to invite guests to the stand? Find it at the bottom of the article.
Register a pass for yourself.
- Click here to go to the registration page. Put a pass in the basket by clicking the plus sign and select Continue.
- Fill in name and email address and then Continue Registration.
- We will send you an email receipt containing a QR code you can print out and show at the entrance to get a badge.
- Follow further on-screen instructions and you will be asked to set a password. This is the same login used at min.oslodesignfair.no and the Oslo Design Fair app (iOS / Android).
- Well inside you will find the same QR code. The exhibitor pass is located under Tickets. Here you can print out the pass if you wish.
Registering for multiple persons
- Note that every profile requires a unique email address.
- Follow the procedure depicted above under “Register a pass for yourself”, but add more passes to the basket.
- Well inside in min.oslodesignfair.no you will have multiple tickets in the Tickets area.
- To share with your team, click “Show ticket details” and then “Give ticket”. Enter the recipients email address and then “Give”.
Receive an exhibitor pass someone shared with you
- When you receive an email saying you have been given a pass, all you have to do is to hit “Create account”.
- All you need to do is to type your name and set a password. Well inside, your pass is located under Tickets.
Invite guests to the stand that are not stand personell
- You can either explain your guest to go to min.oslodesignfair.no/promo-code and give them the code impossible, or
- Share the link https://min.oslodesignfair.no/buy-ticket?voucher=impossible with the guest(s), or
- Add multiple free passes to your account using methods described above. Then you can share the tickets from Tickets by clicking “Show ticket details” and then “Give ticket”.
Got problems? Send an email to Support.